Saturday, June 13, 2009

A little introduction

One of the things I've been meaning to do is start my own blog. Well, I finally got around to it and can scratch one more thing off my to-do list. Yay!

Anyway, my name is Daniel. I'm 23 years old and just graduated from college with a degree in business management. I currently reside in Montana where I was born and raised. My only disappointment is that I wished I had grown up on the western side of the state in the mountains instead of in the badlands/plains of the eastern side. I love the mountains! One of these days I hope to live close to mountains...

I digress...

What is this blog going to be about, you ask? Anything and everything, I answer. Maybe it's something I've been thinking about, a funny story, comments on a new movie/book, etc., or just randomness. One of the subjects that will definitely be incorporated a lot is Harry Potter.

I work for The Leaky Cauldron, one of the largest Harry Potter news/fan sites on the web.
Check it out here -------->>>> The Leaky Cauldron

And just what jobs do I perform there? I work in the forum section of TLC called the Leaky Lounge. And you can check that out here ----------->>>> Leaky Lounge

The section I work in is the Lily and Stag Inn, the Reading Group forum. We read through the Harry Potter series and do chapter-by-chapter discussion of each book with lots of fun randomness thrown in with it. And speaking of discussing, the Reading Groups are going to start discussing Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix starting June 20th!

If you love discussing Harry Potter or just want to hang with some of the coolest Harry Potter fans in the world, please check out both sites!

Enough shameless plugging for my place of work. =)

And that's me! Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment